Pages

December 28, 2007

Books to read in 2008

I am planning to read through the Bible using the "Reina Valera" (Spanish version), which is the version I grew up with. After reading/studying the Bible in English for the past 10 years, I can't wait to go back and read it in Spanish!!

Here's what I have to get me started....



  • Desiring God (John Piper)

  • A Charlotte Mason Companion (Karen Andreola)

  • Hinds Feet on High Places (Hurnard)

  • Through Gates of Splendor (Elizabeth Elliot)

  • Caught Off Guard: Encounters with the Unexpected God (William P. Smith)

  • Jesus Among other Gods (Ravi Zachariah)

Still need to act some fiction books...any suggestions??

3 comments:

Molly said...

Fiction suggestions:

Miss Julia books by Ann B. Ross
Mrs. Pollifax books by Dorothy Gilman

both of these series are light and fun. ;o)

Scott said...

Thanks Molly. I'm going to check those out. ;-)

Elinette said...

Ooops! I didn't realize my husband was signed in on this computer! ("Scott" is his online alias).

That was me who was thanking you. LOL!