Pages

November 18, 2008

Christmas Projects 2008-part 2

FIAR Christmas Ornaments Exchange 2008!!


My boys have been busy preparing these ornaments to exchange with other homeschooling families all over the US.




I'm very proud of their hard work. They did these all on their own (with mom supervising, of course). We purchased the supplies from Oriental Trading's website. Our ornaments will go out a week early because I can't wait any longer!!
Here's the little tree where we will display the ornaments we receive. We couldn't resist adding a few of our own ornaments here until the rest arrive. I'll make sure to post a picture when it's all full. ;-)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love those ornaments! The boys did a great job!!

Some of My 400 Things... said...

I LOVE this idea! I'm really enjoying your blog!