Pages

November 24, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Brad and I are celebrating today 9 years of blessed marriage!!

I am so thankful to the Lord for our marriage. We know this is only possible because of our Lord Jesus Christ and I pray that every day I can be a suitable helper to him.

I have been blessed beyond what I deserve with Brad. He is a loving, long-suffering, hard working, gracious, caring husband.

Brad and I met when I was 17 and was he 23!! That was more than 10 years ago. Wow...time flies! Back then, we would have never thought the plans the Lord had for our lives together. He has taken us through some valleys and rough times but one He has always been the one that remains the same and I am so thankful we have hold on tight to the Lord in good and in bad times. He is the God of our yesterday, today and tomorrow.

It's been such a joy to look back and see how God has grown us as believers through our marriage and parenting roles. And it moves me so much to think of our children and legacy that we can leave to them of being raised in a home with both a mom and a dad who love and fear God.

My prayer is that we will continue to be faithful to our covenant and to the Lord. He is the one building our house (Psalm 127:1).

I would have loved to put a slideshow here with some pictures, but sadly my time in the computer theses days is very limited....and I think I'll have a hard time finding a picture of us that doesn't have one of our kids in it...haha!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Happy anniversary!! Our 17th was yesterday. HOW did that happen, doesn't seem possible.

Cornelius said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!! ;)