Pages

March 31, 2009

Blog Award



Shannon over at Song of My Heart has given my little blog an award. Thank you Shannon so much for the encouragement, considering I have not been in the blog world as active as before. :-) This makes me want to get back to blogging.

I am passing this award along to 2 dear friends new to blogging to encourage them to keep going as well. ;-)

Julie, you have a beautiful gift of writing and I've always admired your transparency with life and motherhood everyday things. So don't stop blogging!
Ruth, I love the way you speak of your children and your vision for their lives. It challenges me to do the same with mine. So keep blogging!
Here are the rules...
1. Add the award logo to your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Add a link to the blogs on your blog.
4. Leave a comment on your award recipients in their blog.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your blog!!!

packey said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://laptopprocessor.info