Pages

March 18, 2009

Sara is 2 months old!

Yesterday was her 2 month check up and here is the latest stats: 10 pounds with 11 oz/22 1/2 inches long. She is right in the 50th percentile. She is growing and changing every minute.

During the day she is not taking as many long naps as before but at night she has slept up to 7 hours!!
Her favorite thing now is to "talk" to anyone who comes near her and of course, she loves to smile.
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward" Psalm 127
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwww....she is just so adorable! I love the new pictures! I just wanna kiss her and hug her! =)

Shannon said...

She's beautiful! And I love the sweet pictures of your son loving on her! So precious. Congratulations!

Linda said...

So sweet. Don't you just love those smiles and chats. :)

Shannon said...

Hi Eli!
Hope all is going well with the baby - I just love those cheeks!
I've given you an award over at my blog. :)
Blessings,
Shannon