Pages

June 03, 2009

Soccer Star!

Last Monday was the closing ceremony of Caleb's second soccer season. He has improved so much in the field and this season he scored 5 goals...3 of them in one game!! Well done, Caleb!

We were blessed to have Coach John once again this season. He does a great job and makes sure all kids have a blast. During the trophies ceremony he even wrote a little poem for each kid. Here's what he wrote for Caleb...

I have had him on my team once before,
He has grown so much with even a score.
He always plays the game with a big smile;
He dribbles and laughs with such great style.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Unsell Family said...

Hi Ely- I was just looking at your facebook page and realized you had a blog too. I somehow missed that in the past. I look forward to keeping up with you and your beautiful on here too.
Blessings,
~Jen Unsell from fiar