Pages

January 18, 2010

Birthday Girl

Yesterday was my FIRST birthday! On Saturday, my family had a a table decorated with lots of colorful dots and a yummy cake. I was in a very good mood the whole time and didn't mind my daddy taking lots of pictures.
My mama said my dress reminded her of a kimono and since I'm half asian she thought this would be a good choice for the birthday dress. In fact, she likes it so much that she made me wear the dress two days in a row!
My Mama tried to put a birthday tiara on me since my name means "princess". But I was not happy about that so here's the only shot we got with the tiara on.

No more tiara and I was back to the smiles. : )

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Closet Therapist said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! She is such a little darling!

Elinette said...

Thank you! We should get our families together soon.

prashant said...

I think we could capitalize on that a bit.

Work from home India