Pages

August 26, 2010

Happy Blog Anniversay #3!

What a busy and fun week we are having. Officially starting and new school year and another new ministry year at church and a last minute beach outing means no time for blogging. :)
My little blog is 3 years old this week and so much has happened during that time so....

Happy Blog Anniversary to ME! (hehe).


When I first started this blog only my mom, my sister and Brad used to read it....and also a few wonderful FIAR moms. :)

It's been fun to journal here about our family adventures through good and bad days and to meet so many great families and be inspired by them too.
So THANK YOU for taking the time to stop by and leave encouraging comments from time to time.

2 comments:

Mrs. Taffy said...

Happy Blogday to you!

Marie said...

Following from the TOS group. I thought I was already a follower but apparently I wasn't. I am now!