Pages

September 26, 2010

Tot School- Strong Little Fingers



Time for another Tot School post. Our sweet Sarah is growing so fast. She is almost 21 months now and learning new things every day.

I'm sharing two activities that Sarah enjoyed this week and helped strengthen her little fingers.


#1 Lauri's Tall Stacker Pegs & Board


She is just getting strong enough to push the pegs into the board and this week she figured out how to stack one more peg on top! Yey for little milestones!

This is one "toy" she will definitely grow with.

# 2 LeapFrog Brightlings Matchers


My dear friend from Chicago Jennifer mailed these to us as a gift for Sarah when she was born and I am so in love with them. The set has 3 different colors and shapes matchers. When she snaps them together correctly one chimes, one glows and one spins. She gets a giggle out of it every time. I wish they had a set of 10-12 of these. She really has to work hard to separate and snap them back so that's good for her hands.

As always don't forget to check out more


Tot School adventures at 1+1+1=1

2 comments:

Mrs. Taffy said...

I've never seen those little Matchers before...so cool! I'm going to be watching for them at garage sales next spring, for our new little one!

Proverbs 31 Wife said...

My little one loves the peg board, too. It looks like they are only a few days apart in age!