- Teacher/parent friendly format and instructions
- Beautiful illustration and images that engage the children
- Fun learning starting points that integrate ALL subjects
- Great to use with multiple students and ages (K-4th grade)
- Ready to download and print right after purchase
- All the research work is done for you. The unit has an extensive list of activites, book lists, recipes, links to the internet for information pages, videos, etc. that are age appropiate.
- Two formats to record and asses your child's learning: lapbook components you can add to a folder or notebook pages.
- Learning is so much fun with these units!!!
Day 1: What is a Kite?
Day 2: The History of Kite
Day 3: Kite People and Places
Day 4: Science Secrets of Kites
Day 5: Goodies and Gadgets of Kites
Here are some sample pages from our notebooks (trying to fix the crooked ones!). The sample pages show the parts of a kite, types of kites, kite design challenge (there was a daily challenge and the boys looked forward to it every time!), copywork for the Bible and biography page (we studied various famous people who used kites in their experiments).
To read what other members of the DNG Review Team thought about Kite Capers, check out the blog tour over at DNG's Blog.